Friday 18 January 2013

Too Faced Complexion Perfection Kit

leopardlove

leopeardoclours

leopardswatches

Too Faced Leopard Love
Complexion Perfection Kit
£12.50
Boots

I remember seeing this around before but never purchased as I don't really like buying make up online without having a play to see the quality of the brand
Too Faced has only just come into my local Boots, al though I think it was only for Christmas, and I got to have a closer look at their products and the quality of them
I saw this on the Boots website in the online offers section and it was only £12.50 (I think, it's not on there anymore) and I had to snap it up!
That only works our to around £4 for each product, pretty good for Too Faced really.
I love anything cute, pretty and girly and the packaging of this is just that.
All pastel colours and girly touches 
I was also drawn in by the fact that each product was a mixture of a few colours in a leopard print pattern
In the kit you get a bronzer, blusher and a highlight, so everything you need for a glowing look in one place
Perfect for travelling with
The swatches show that the colours are gorgeous
The bronzer is the only product not to have a huge amount of shimmer running through it which is ideal as you don't want to be spreading glitter all round your face...not a good look
I have to say though I'd say to use the bronzer with a light hand as it's easy to over do and look a bit on the orange side.
The blusher is a lovely, subtle pink colour which isn't too frosty and baby pink but is different from my usual coral colour 
I like how the highlighter isn't your usual icy champagne kind of colour
It's more warm and could even be used as a shimmery bronzer if you so desire, I think it would make a lovely eyeshadow colour
I'd definitely recommend picking this up if you can find it at half price

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment