Monday 21 January 2013

No7 Eyeshadow Palette

no7palette

no7colours

no7swatches

No7 Eyeshadow palette
Boots

I received this for Christmas from my fiance's parents and was pleasantly surprised
I'm quite difficult to buy make up for, I either have my wish list which my family stick to or I buy it myself
This wasn't on any of my wish lists but I really like it
I can't find it on the website anymore but I'd reckon it was around the £15/£18 mark
The eyeshadows are housed in a super cute patent black quilted clutch style housing
If I could find a clutch bag like this I'd be one happy bunny!
So chic and simple..I seem to be really liking simple, investment pieces at the moment
Annoyingly the eyeshadows have no names
I hate it when companies don't name their products (MUA I'm looking at you!) 
I like it when brands layout their palettes in this way
With the colours which go well together lined up together
Makes it easy to put together a nice look without too much effort in the mornings, or should I say too much thinking!
The first three in the swatches are quite subtle and pale, perfect for an everyday neutral but glowing look. I can see these looking great with a tan in the summer, dreaming of the sun already
Out of the middle three swatches the second shade in is quite possibly my favourite
I love brown eyeshadows, they complement my blue eyes, and this one has a hint of sparkle...I like sparkles I do. I think I'll name this one chocolate glimmer (!) Think I'll stick to the day job.
The final three shades are the perfect smokey eye look
The next time I have a night out I'll be trying these out properly
With a decent primer these have a good wear time and don't crease which is good considering they were only around £3 for each shadow
I quite like the No7 range, I know it's aimed at the slightly older woman it has some gems in the collection.

Are there any No7 products you really like?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment