Thursday 10 January 2013

Real Techniques Brushes

real tech

Real Techniques Blusher Brush
£9.99 Boots

real tech podwr

Real Techniques Powder Brush
£12.99 Boots


Since purchasing the Core Collection kit I have been eager to get my hands on some more of their brushes
I love how soft they are and how flawless my makeup look when I use them
I may even go as far as to say I think their better than MAC brushes (blasphemy I know..)
Whilst Boots have their three for two offer on I took advantage and purchased both of the above brushes
For powder I've been using a relatively old Cosmopolitan brush which now feels so scratchy after using such a brush
Real Techniques brushes feel like little fluffy clouds tickling over my cheeks
Weird description I know

Have you tried the eye brushes they do?
Any others you'd recommend?

Love
Belle
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment