Sunday 27 January 2013

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Stereo Rose

mac_stereorose

mac_stereo_rose

mac_stereorose_swatcvh

Mineralize Skin Finish
Stereo Rose
£21.50 
MAC

I remember when I first started reading beauty blogs a few years ago Stereo Rose popped up numerous times and I loved the look of it
Aesthetically it was gorgeous, the gold veining in the actual powder was gorgeous but it also swatched stunningly 
I tried searching for it online via ebay and all sorts but it was either fake or ridiculously over priced, I resigned myself to never owning the little pretty
And then I heard that MAC were re-releasing it, I knew I wasn't going to miss out again and ordered straight away
I haven't found myself drawn to MAC's collections in a long time, not since Wonderwoman I think, but this purchase has definitely reignited my love for MAC and I have a wish list as long as my arm once again
I'm saving the money though for when in the states and it's a little cheaper!
As you can see from the swatch it's a gorgeous, warm, coral colour and a shade that would be universally flattering
Quite possibly why it is so hyped in the beauty world
The shimmer in it does make it a great highlighter too
I know some people would be turned off by the shimmer but I love the glowy look it gives my cheeks
As Stereo Rose is so covetable there are numerous dupes about but I'm over the moon to finally have this in my collection and have been wearing it everyday since I got it 

The other Limited Edition MAC product I've been wanting for years, I think it stemmed from the same blog post as my lust for Stereo Rose, is the duo blusher Ripe Peach
I wonder if that's due a re-release

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment