Sunday 20 January 2013

Too Faced 'Shadow Bon Bons' Eyeshadow Palette

toofacedpalette

toofacedshadows

toofacedswatches

Too Faced 'Shadow Bon Bons' Eyeshadow Palette
£33.00
Boots

Once again I've been suckered into purchasing another eyeshadow palette
They should have addict groups for makeup obsessives!
But this little pretty was too gorgeous to resist.
It's my first time trying out Too Faced Eyeshadows, I've heard such great things about them I wanted to see for myself
I found this little beauty in my local Boots just before Christmas and knew I had to have it
To be honest £33 for 12 Eyeshadows, Eye Primer and a Mascara is pretty good value in my books
My Mum must have got the hint from my incessant twittering about it and it was waiting under the Christmas tree for me
The eyeshadows are lovely and soft, not quite as smooth as the Urban Decay shadows but they're lovely to work with and have minimal fall out.
The way the palette is laid out is meant to indicate what four colours work well together 
I've been wearing the neutral colours for work but dabbling in the purples for a bit of fun
I'm determined to be more adventurous in my makeup this year
I love the name of all the colours too, very romantic and reminded me of weddings
One thing I don't particularly like is the packaging
It's a pale lilac, velvet box which will attract so much dirt but I'm keeping it in a drawer away from too much crap.. 
Only time will tell if the velvet starts to fall off and the packaging looks tatty, if it does then I'll de-pot and have a streamlined palette

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. so many beautiful shades here! even the mattes look amazingly pigmented and smooth. Great swatches. :) x

    ReplyDelete