Sunday 20 January 2013

Newest Addition Rose Tattoo

rose_tattoo

My newest tattoo
A red rose in memory of my Grandparents on top of my foot
Out of all my tattoos (I've only got four but in various places) I would definitely say this hurt the most
2 and a bit hours spent in pain was completely worth it
I love the detail and the depth of colour
I'm over the moon with it

If your local to the Surrey area and looking for a decent Tattoo I whole heartedly recommend Seven Sins in Horley
I will only go here and all of my family with tattoos use this shop as does my fiance and all my tattooed friends
Definitely the best around locally 

Love
Belle
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. my foot tattoo was easily the most painful! it looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Was so so painful! Worth it :) Getting my other foot done too xx

      Delete