Friday, 30 July 2010
Friday, 23 July 2010
Now how do I track down legitmate breeders...
Gavin apparently doesn't like Dachshunds and wants to get a working Spaniel...HUMPH!!
I'm still getting one, and if it's a girl I've decided on willow for a name, and obviously SLinky if I get a boy :) Oh the joys of hope
Thursday, 22 July 2010
- I am MAJOR excited for my birthday. I'm not entirely sure why to be honest...I'm going to be 20 on the 3rd August, only 25 days until my holiday after! WOOOP :)
- Bad news is me moving out has been delayed to September time now, supposed to be next week :/
- I have decided I want to buy a sausage dog and call it Slinky, I saw Toy Story 3 today with one of the love's of my life Miss Sophie. It was really quite good :) and made me smile lots.
- I have also decided on my next tattoo (I already one on my wrist of a pink rose with 'Nanny' underneath in curly script) I'm going to get a blue and purple butterfly just above my ankle...just need to find a good picture and save up!
- I'm still going to the gym like CRAZY right now, had a really good session with my personal trainer today and feel good :) (I did however have ice cream at the cinema after :( bad Belley!)
- I got the perfect dress for my birthday drinks, it's pink with a jeweled bust line thingy from Next. So lovely and flattering :) Eeeee (I really need to organise the drinks...)
I love this colour! I've been wearing this since Saturday and it's now Thursday, only chipped slightly. I'll try one of my new Barry M nail polishes.
Friday, 16 July 2010
Tawny Owl Vest
Knitted short cable jumper
I really like this, not very summery but still perfect for the Winter. I'd love this to snuggle in, might be a wait though as I don't see me buying this during the Summer...
And Topshop turned into other shops....
River Island Draped Skirt
Very Pretty, I could dress this up or dowmn so it's definitely worth the money (I know still trying to justify spending money)
I saw lots of other pretty things but didn't save them as I was supposed to be 'working' not shopping or reading everyone's blogs...I did however buy a few dresses on MaxC and a few bits from ebay (lots of bits actually, will post when they come through, I'm so excited for the parcels :) eee)
I do however have to curb my spending now as in two weeks time all my money will be going on a mortgage and bills...:( boring! Luckily I have £1500 saved up for my holiday so I'm sorted for that. Might post about what I want to get but to be honest most of it is stuff from Forever 21, A&F, M.A.C, Guess etc....but it might be worth seeing if anyone recommends anything.
Anywho better get off to get some much needed cuddles from the man :)