Sunday 11 July 2010

Sunshine...

Well it's been a busy few days, mainly spent with my lovely boyfriend and working (boo!)
Saturday we went oven hunting, I never knew how expensive ovens are! Have to start saving. We did however get distracted by radios and the such. Decided on a gorgeous Roberts DAB digital radio to keep me happy in the kitchen whilst I'm baking away.

imgres.jpg

How cute!?

Anywho...the weather was so nice so a nice summery outfit was in order


Top: New Look
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Sandals: New Look
Necklace: Torrid in America
(Excuse the bathroom setting I haven't mastered the timer setting on my camera yet..bad photographer!)
After the joys of shopping I had to go to work till midnight which wasn't so great on a Saturday which completely sucked! Joined Gavin at his Uncle's BBQ after tho (in my work uniform bleurgh! Red polyester I do believe) stayed till 2am so I'm rather sleepy right now.

Sunday I caught up with my close friend Sophie, got rather sunburnt sitting in a local park having a good old natter. Lucky thing just got back from Jamaica, jealous. Lovely weather, mountain dew and a lovely person made a really nice afternoon :) I'm super happy right now.

Excuse the mess...Mum's been shopping
Floral top: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Sandals: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Gavin was taking the photos and the dog proved to be more interesting, meet Honey. She is a tiny little whirlwind of fluff, completely nuts.

Thought I'd get in on the action :)

That's all for now. I'm planning a mini shopping-spree tomorrow to treat myself (for no reason other than I feel like it) so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment