Friday 30 July 2010

Work outfit of the day

Every Friday I work with my Mum. She owns a Glass business and I just tend to make teas, man the phones and be a seceratary I guess. I like it as I get to spend time with Mum which I don't get the chance to do as much as I used to :(. I try and dress smart but not too formal as we normally go out to the cinema/dinner after work. I woke up late today and this was just a quick outfit so nothing that interesting!

Sorry about the messy kitchen setting I'm not the cleaner :P
Top: Republic (I've never liked anything in there until recently, it's all pretty and floral :) )
Cardigan: Topshop
Necklace: Ebay
Face:
Clinique city block
YSL Touche Eclat
Erase Paste
Maybelline Dream moussey foundation stuff
Benefit Coralista Blush
Eyes:
Lemon Aid eyeshadow primer
Benefit Eyeshadow creme in 'your dates your brother'
Benefit Eyeshadow powder in 'nice melons'
Dior Blackout mascara
Lips:
Just a bit of Carmex
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Ballet Pumps: New Look

Just a little post, haven't done an outfit post recently...

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i love your top!

    i am now you newest follower. Come check out my blog and maybe follow me too? thank you!

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top and the shoes! really like your blog too :)

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete