Wednesday 16 January 2013

Korres Pomegranate Lip Balm

IMG_2595

Pomegranate Lip Butter
Korres

After purchasing the Jasmine shade in the Korres Lip Butter a little while ago I caved and bought the coral coloured Pomegranate version. I love the fact that this shade has a little bit more colour impact than the Jasmine one which was very nude. 
The two lip butters I've tried have been moisturising and long lasting whilst also smelling fantastic. 
The antioxidants found in pomegranate makes it good at combating signs of ageing.
Something I've not really thought about before but now that I'm the grand old age of 22 it's something I may start exploring a bit more. And where best a place to start than my daily lip balm. 

Are there any Korres products you would recommend I try?

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I walked around Waitrose with this in my basket for about half an hour last night, before deciding against it and putting it back. Reading this, though, I think I might just go back & get it!
    ladie-sadie.com

    ReplyDelete