Wednesday 27 March 2013

MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic

mac lipstick

lipstick

costa chic

costa chic swatch

MAC Lipstick
Costa Chic
£14.00

I recently visited Bicester Outlet village in Oxfordshire with the bestie and they had a Cosmetics Company Outlet store...heaven!
I behaved myself though, I was initially walking around with six things in my hands but only left with two.
The collection of MAC products was quite impressive and I saw quite a few permanent products reduced, including this lipstick and an eyeshadow in Club which I was really tempted by as it's such an unusual colour.
There was also loads of Origins and Bobbi Brown products, I could have spent soooo much!

So I did pick up the above lipstick for only £9.00
Costa Chic has been on my MAC wish list for over a year now so when I saw it in the outlet for only £9.00 I knew I had to get it
I forgot to take a photo of the lipstick bullet but it's very true to how the colour swatches on both the hand and lips
It's such a summery shade but that hasn't been stopping me wearing it in the gloomy March days we're having
It's a frost finish, light coral colour and I find it really wearable for quite a bright colour
In the full face swatch I think it suits my colouring well which doesn't happen a lot with bright colours with me
The staying time is pretty decent too as is with most MAC lipsticks
It also has the trademark vanilla scent 
I haven't bought a MAC lipstick in so long, probably 18 months... I just can't justify £14.oo on a lipstick knowing that high street lipsticks are pretty much the same quality
But it's nice to treat myself to a nice high end lipstick once in a while

Any recommendations for other MAC lipsticks?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment