Saturday 2 March 2013

L'Oreal Confetti Nail Polish

loreal confetti

confetti swatch

Glitter Top Coat
Confetti
L'Oreal
£4.99

Nail varnish is quite possibly my biggest beauty downfall
I love it, it's my favourite product to buy and you'll never find me with no colour on my nails
When I saw Confetti popping up on numerous blogs I knew I had to have it, to me it's a cheaper version of the speckled nail polishes Illamasqua have released (which I'm desperate to get my hands on!)
I hunted high and low for a bottle all around my local town and gave up only to find it doing the weekly shop in Tesco, straight in the trolley

The polish itself is a clear base with teeny tiny silver micro glitter which is hardly noticeable on the nails, the star of the show is the different sized black and white matt glitter which gives the effect of speckled nails.
I think this top coat works best on top of pale colours and also brights
In the above swatches I have put it on top of various Barry M Gelly shades.
Lychee, the nude, works really well and I actually have it on my nails now
I don't think you get the full effect of it on darker polishes as the black glitter is lost

Have you tried this polish?
Or the Illamasqua speckled polishes?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment