Friday 8 March 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette

mua palete

mua undressed too

undress me too swatches

MUA Eyeshadow Palette
£4.00
Superdrug

As you've probably guessed from previous posts I'm a neutral eyeshadow fiend!
I wear eyeshadow everyday and like to have options, either that or I'm a shopaholic
The MUA Undress Me Too palette is their answer to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette only much more affordable
I have the Urban Decay palette and can say that all the shades in the MUA one are exact dupes for each UD shadow
For a £4 palette the quality of the shadows are amazing
Soft, buttery and blendable
Minimal fall out but there is some, like the UD shadows
The matte shades are the weakest in the palette but I think that's a formulation issue as MUA seem to have shimmer shadows down to an art, they just need to work on the matte ones a little more
I find these palettes perfect to chuck in my traveling make up bag as I don't feel too worried if they get broken as it's so cheap to replace whereas with the UD palettes I'd be pretty annoyed at having to shell out another £30+
The stand out shades for me are Wink, Tranquil and Exposed...there's something about them I really like and find them flattering on my skin tone
I would definitely recommend picking this up if you see it in your local superdrug

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment