Monday 18 March 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals 'Most Glamorous Nudes Ever'

benefit eyeshadow

glamorous neutrals

eyeshadow  close up

creaseless eyeshadow

neutral swatches

Benefit
Most Glamorous Nudes Ever
Neutral Eyeshadow Kit
£23.50

At the weekend I had a makeover at my local Benefit counter and the MUA used one of the new neutral eyeshadow palettes on me
I was drawn to the Worlds Most Glamorous palette as the coral toned 'It's Complicated' is identical to one of my favourite Urban Decay shadows from the Alice in Wonderland palette and I've nearly run out so need a dupe
I had promised myself I wouldn't purchase anything as I always end up walking away with some sort of goodies but I had £40 of Advantage card points which I was saving up for a perfume I didn't really need so I figured I'd buy another eyeshadow palette I don't really need... makes sense yes?
I love a neutral eyeshadow, as do the majority of beauty bloggers!
And after seeing the three of these palettes doing the rounds on many blogs I knew I had to try them out

In the kit you get two of the creaseless cream shadows in My Two Cents and Birthday Suit
I've always liked the Benefit cream shadows and wanted to pick up Birthday Suit for so long so I'm happy that it's included in this kit, it's a lovely taupey brown which would be perfect for an everyday wash of colour
Whereas My Two Cents is a more coppery golden colour which would be more akin to an evening look or for a base for darker colours
The Longwear Powder shadows are really soft and blendable, they aren't hugely pigmented but they can be built up to achieve a strong eye look
Again perfect for everyday eye looks and I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of these shades for work everyday
Call My Buff is a pale shell colour which is perfect for a highlight or base shade
Kiss Me I'm Tipsy is a gorgeous, rich brown which is lovely in the crease and can be built up for a dramatic smokey eye
It's Complicated is my favourite colour in the kit, a golden peach which catches the light beautifully. I'm so happy this is being released as a single shadow as I know I'll finish it off in the palette!
And Gilt-y Pleasure is a nice golden shade which compliments all the other colours and would work really well with just the cream colour My Two Cents in a simple golden eye look

Have you tried any of the new Benefit Eyeshadow boxes?

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the chance to try any of the Benefit eyeshadow boxes yet. But this surely does look promising & stunning! Thanks for sharing all this information and the pictures. Now I know what I'll be paying for :) Great post, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete