Sunday 17 March 2013

FOTD #2

FOTD 2 Products

FOTD2.1

I am currently suffering from what can only be described as the plague..well the flu
I feel like utter rubbish and typical it's over my 5 days off from work
I ventured out for a lovely meal last night with some friends and family but about half way through the night I just came over all sick, apparently I looked super pasty too
After a rough nights sleep last night today the boy and I have had a lazy day, consisting of a little shopping and baking
So my poorly FOTD above is literally a mask to cover how rubbish I'm feeling
I had a make over at Benefit yesterday and received a seven day sample of the Hello Flawless Foundation, I already have this but the shade I have is for when I'm tanned so right now it makes me look like an oompa loompa, good look right?!
The shade I'm wearing here is Ivory and it's perfect for me, I'll definitely be buying the full size once I get paid along with the new hydrating concealer of course.
I added in a bit of Sun Beam highlighter to the foundation to give my skin a bit of a glow too.
My skin is so terrible at the moment so sleeks concealer palette was put to the test today, and it held up pretty damn well with the help of the setting powder.
Using my Boots Advantage card points I treated myself to one of the 'World Famous Neutrals' Palette (post to follow) and wore the more daytime appropriate shades today, along with my all time favourite high street mascara, the Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara, it makes my eyelashes so long and volumised I love it

I'm now going to go and feel sorry for myself with a cup of tea and slice of cake
Hope your all well

Love
Belle
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. You look stunning & I could not tell that you were sick during that self shot! Very pretty make-up & great post with product visuals. Love your blog :) Hope you feel better soon & can check my blog out too, xoxo

    -thebeautybeastblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun :) I'll check your blog out now xxx

      Delete