Sunday 3 March 2013

FOTD #1

FOTD Products 3rd March

FOTD 3rd March

This is my first 'FOTD' (face of the day) here on my blog so be nice ;)
This is how I did make up to go to our chosen wedding venue and book our wedding date
Exciting! We now have a date, 16th April 2015.
I know it's two years away but I'm so excited
Anyway, I kept my makeup quite natural but wanted to cover my terrible skin
I wish I knew what's been causing it, looking back at pictures from November 2011 and my skin is so clear I could skip wearing foundation but right now I would never dream of doing that, I can't figure out what's changed so drastically, thought bad skin disappears when you get older...
I've been relying on an old favourite for full coverage and that's MAC Studio Sculpt
It can feel quite heavy on the skin but you don't need a thick layer to cover well
I'm also wearing the Rimmel Apocalips in Luna which I haven't photographed in the products picture.

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment