Saturday 1 January 2011

'Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress'

Hey lovelies 
I've had a busy busy week
But it's also been lovely and relaxing
We've decided to redecorate the hallways so the flats a bit of a mess at the moment
I got to help wire up a light, and it didn't blow up
I feel that's an achievement!!
I also baked an awesome carrot cake yesterday
It's so scrummy! Must stop eating it though...
We had a very low-key New Years just spent it together :)
I've been eying up the sales online and wish I had money to spend :(
There's a Vivienne Westwood bag I LOVE which is half price but still I can't get it
My Mum's having her postponed cocktail party tomorrow so I'll have an outfit to post then, I settled on a lovely blue dress in the end 

Just a quick outfit from the other day
I went to the cinema with my Mum to see Gulliver's Travels, then to TGI's for some yummy noms and finally to a travel agents to plan New York :D


I really love having a fringe :)
Finally I like it
It's easy for me to style in the winter but when it's warm in the summer I get so hot and a fringe just isn't practical so I'll embrace it at the moment


Dress: Topshop
Brown vest: Primark
Oversized brown caridgan: American Eagle
Wooly striped tights: H and M
Necklace: Accessorize


One of my new Cath Kidston mugs, love these!
I bought this cardi about two years ago and just forgot about it in my wardrobe
But I recently found it and love just throwing it on over dresses

So we're off to New York next November and have now decided to cruise again, YAY!!
It's a day in New York, nine nights on the cruise ship going around the south of the Caribbean, places like Haiti, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic etc. and then we're doing five nights at the end in New York again
I'm so excited already! We sailed on the biggest ship in the world this year, the Oasis Of The Seas, and next year will sail with the same cruise company but on a much smaller ship. I'm sure the experience will be just amazing just more intimate

Anyway...enough rambling from me!
I hope everyone's had an amazing New Years

Love
Belle
xx

3 comments:

  1. I like your bangs:) Im thinking of getting bangs/fringe.. not sure what kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete