Thursday 27 January 2011

MAC and Elf 'haulage'

So the student loan cam through the other day and I treated myself
Only a little bit of course :)

Elf:
 Eyeshadow Primer, Blusher and Bronzer duo, Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle, two Mineral Lipsticks in Rosy Tan and Party Pink, Mineral Blusher, Gel Eyeliner, two Nail Polishes in Cranberry and Smokey Brown, Make up mist and set and the Eyeshadow Blending brush
Between £1.50 and £3.50
 Mineral Blush in Rose
 Amazing pigmentation, this was just one swipe
I haven't used this properly yet as I've been enjoying my new MAC blush far too much! 
I shall make a mental to use it tomorrow :)
 Kate Garey Make-up bag
£14.99
Not sure if you might have noticed but I have a thing for pandas...I love them!
When I saw this I fell in love with it and knew I had to have it
 It's so soft and squidgy 
And the interior is a gorgeous floral fabric, nom!
 Back to the make-up...
Elf Mineral lipsticks in Rosy tan (left) and Party Pink (right)
 Again really pigmented and both look lovely on lips
I'm slowly building up a decent lipstick collection
Didn't realise how many I had accumalated
 Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
I'm trying to get more colour and smokey eyeshadows into my collection
I'm far too much of a neutrals girl
 I can't wait to create a smokey eye with this at the weekend!
It's so soft and full of colour
 Blusher and Bronzer duo
This reminded me of some Nars products
I thought for £3.50 who could resist!
 The bronzers quite dark for me but with a light hand I could get this to work
Obviously I'll have to wait for the summer though
The blush is lovely too, hopefully I can get out of my Orgasm/Coralista rut

MAC
 Blusher in Well Dressed, Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW15, Eyeshadow Refill in Cork, Lipglass in Nymphette and Lipstick in Creme'd Nude
Pretty rubbish swatches there, sorry about that!!

I love Elf for affordable make up binges, as I'm sure we all do. I even managed to convert my bestie, hopefully I can persuade her to let me have a go with her goodies too :)
But I also love MAC for their selection and have a wishlist longer than my arm, in my dreams!! 

My new make-up drawers are already close to capacity, might have to have a cull at some point but I love every piece of make up in them.... need more drawers.

Love
Belle
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I adore Cork and Nymphette, Creme de nude is also awesome but a bit too pale on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Creme'd nude, I'm working on a way to make it more wearable :) xx

    ReplyDelete