Thursday 4 October 2012

Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Pumpkin'

blush by three

Blush by 3 Blusher Palette
in 'Pumpkin'
Sleek ~ £10.00

(L-R) P Pie, Squash, Lantern
The colours and names of the three blushers seem so apt for this time of year
I love autumn and all the colours and textures associated with it
In all honesty I meant to pick up the 'Lace' version of this compact and may have to return and purchase it
Three blushers for £10.00 is a bargain in my eyes, around £3.33 for each shade and they are all full sized

blush by 3 swatches

Same order as in pan
As with all Sleek products all three blushers are highly pigmented and you don't need much to achieve a good colour
I'm very heavy handed when it comes to applying blusher so use a very very light hand when applying these
I've never used an orange blusher and have to say find it quite intimidating in the pan
'P Pie' is my favourite of the three colours, it's coral in tone and I love corals
My blusher collection is brimming with corals but I stand by the fact they are all slightly different :P

Love
Belle
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I have the Lace palette, which I absolutely love, but have been contemplating buying this one! Seeing how gorgeous those swatches look, I think I'm going to have to! Especially that coral colour! Amazing!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the Lace palette today...started taking photos for the blog and it's another Pumpkin in the Lace box...dashed my excitement quite quickly! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing *want*

    ReplyDelete