Tuesday 16 October 2012

Accessorize 'Damselfly' Nail Polish

accessorize damselfly

Accessorize Nail Polish in Damselfly
£3.45 from Superdrug

On a recent rummage in Superdrug I saw a few new nail polishes on the Accessorize stand
These instantly reminded me of the Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes which I loved but still haven't purchased...seeing these for so much cheaper makes me think I don't need to though
This specific shade is pretty much exactly the same as the Pudding Lane shade
It's a gorgeous light blue, turquoise base with glitter suspended throughout the polish
It lasts so well and I've had so many compliments on it

accessorize damselfly swatch

I'll definitely be picking up the other shades, they are gorgeous!
I can't find anything on either the Accessorize or Superdrug websites about these new polishes so don't know what other shades are around..just have to keep hunting

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment: