Tuesday 23 October 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Cherish and Darling

revlon

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
£7.99 each
Top 'Cherish'
Bottom 'Darling' 

A few months ago I purchased this Revlon balm in Lovesick, a gorgeous, bright, fuchsia pink. It's a stunning colour but a bit bright for everyday wear, for me anyway I'm not one to embrace a bright lip on a daily basis..
I had been eying up the various colours Revlon have to offer for a while and finally decided to get some when Boots had their Autumn 3 for 2 on

lip

As you can see from the swatches both of these colours are pale and muted
They apply quite sheer but on my lips they give just enough colour to be noticeable 
I love the minty scent they have and that they tingle a little bit on application
Being a balm they are quite moisturising but not as much as other's on the market, al though with such good colour pay off it's not really an issue.

I love these balms along with Revlon's Lip Butters
There are a few more colours I'm eying up, Rendezvous which is more of an orange colour slightly out of my comfort zone but it looks too pretty to miss. And Honey which is a more nudey colour.

As I'm going to New York next year I've also had a look into what colours they have available over there. 
There seems to be a lot of products from high street brands we have that are only available in the USA so I'm excited to try some different things out.

Are there any products we can't get over here which your eager to try?

Love
Belle
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Rendezvous is amazing! It's subtle but bright, I don't like the taste of it though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deinitely picking up Rendezvous :) perfectsummery bright even tough it's awful weather :P x

    ReplyDelete