Monday 29 October 2012

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector

clarins

Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
Rose Shimmer and Coral Shimmer
£16.00
Clarins

My cousin works in a Clarins beauty salon which stocks the whole Clarins line...heaven!
I popped along the other day for a loooovely facial and to get my brows tamed
I may be biased but it was actually the nicest facial I've ever had
I'd heard about these lip balms on various blogs before so was a little bit cheeky and used my cousins discount, but I couldn't just get the one I fell in love with both of the above shades.
The consistency is a cross between a lipgloss and a balm
It's moisturising but also glossy
And has the gorgeous toffee scent which everyone raves about
I love the smell, it's not overpowering of fake smelling like so many other sweet scents around
The colours are both very sheer but there is a hint of a rose tinted pink and coral shimmer left behind
They look gorgeous on top of a lipstick but also on their own
These have become a staple in my handbag since purchasing them and can tell it will be a very long love affair!

Have you tried any of the Clarins range?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment