Friday 26 October 2012

MUA Undressed Palette

mua

Undress Palette MUA
£4.00 from Superdrug
MUA is a fantastic British drugstore brand with all the products amazingly cheap but still great products
Being an eyeshadow fiend, especially nude colours, I was drawn to this palette instantly when seeing it all over beauty blogs but everytime I was in a Superdrug they always had no stock available. 
All the colours in the palette are dupes for the shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette

swatchtop

Top Row swatches
The shimmer finish shadows are really well pigmented whereas the matte colours are a bit on the subtle side, luckily only two out of the twelve shadows are matte
The pigmentation is great considering the palette only costs £4

swatchbottom

Bottom Row Swatches
I kind of wish I'd waited for the inevitable dupe palettes to come out before buying the Urban Decay Naked palettes but then again it's nice to indulge in a bit of premium beauty sometimes...
I can definitely see this little wonder coming with me to New York next year, perfect shades for both daytime wear and evening 

Oh and if you have any recommendations for must sees in New York let me know!

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment