Sunday 21 October 2012

Korres Bargains at TK Maxx

korres

Jasmine Shower Gel ~ £3.99
Quince Body Lotion ~ £5.99
Guava Shower Gel ~ £3.99
All from TK Maxx

Since trying a few lip balms and body cream from Korres and loving them I've been dying to try some more goodies
I kept hearing how TK Maxx always have such beauty bargains so I thought I'd take a little looksy
Imagine how happy I was when I saw some Korres products tucked away in the disarray that is TK Maxx's beauty section
The shower gels retailed at £8 each and the body lotion at £12.50
They also smell gorgeous as you would expect from Korres products
I'm still working through my penultimate bottle of Snow Fairy from last year's stash but am so eager to try these out
After looking at the Korres website I think they may be having a label redesign or something so that could explain why TK Maxx have got stock now
I also picked up a pack of four nails inc polishes for £15 and seven color club polishes for £8
Rather happy with my bargains and can't wait to go back for another rummage

Have you stumbled across any bargains lately?

Love
Belle 
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain! ;) I love their showergels, the formula is very nice and not drying at all. How do you find them? If you like sweet scents you should try the Vanilla Plum one... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love sweet scents I may have to look into that one. I love using them, like you said not drying at all :) xx

      Delete