Friday 12 October 2012

Look Make Me Blush in 'Flirt'

looks blusher pan

Look Blusher
Flirt
£8.00

I've wanted to pick up a product from the Look make up range for a while now after seeing it popping up on a few beauty blogs
My local Superdrug has recently had a makeover and now stocks the range, whoop
I behaved myself and only bought the one blusher but was eying up a few lipsticks
The whole range wasn't out yet though so I couldn't have a proper swatching session
I chose the colour Flirt which is a stunning corally pink
It looks quite bright and intimidating in the pan but is gorgeous on
The shade is buildable so your able to sheer it out for a more subtle wash of colour or layer it up for a punch of coral

look blusher swatch

As you can see in the swatch above there is a slight shimmer/glitter in this shade
It's a shimmer finish rather than matte
The glitter does translate onto the skin but it isn't in your face
Just a subtle shimmer
Over the course of the day this glitter disappears but the colour stays strong

Have you tried anything from the Look range?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment