Sunday 20 February 2011

Something for the weekend...

 Well it's been another busy week
I can't wait for the next few months to be over, especially uni
My heads been all over the place but it's something I won't go into here
After rejoining Weightwatchers I've lost 6 lbs in the first week so I'm pretty happy
Fingers crossed I can keep it up
I've got a few goals in mind with where I want to be weight wise
For a healthy BMI I should be between 10.3 and 12.11
I won't be posting how much I currently way until I shift it
I'm aiming for 11.7 stone, I think this is a good middle ground for me to get to
And i shouldn't look weird that slim
I've always been big, I was a big baby and have never been slim
I always knew I was bigger than the other kids at school but I just accepted it
However I have hated the way I look since I can remember but always got stuck in the cycle of comfort eating to get over it
I'm definitely a comfort eater and whenever something goes wrong (which is a lot) I eat, I wish I was the kind of person who loses their appetite during times like that but I'm just not and I'm used to it
But now I am so determined
I don't want to feel like this anymore
I want to be able to feel good about myself
Which is why I'm doing this for myself now and will succeed
I'll post briefly every now and again about how it's going but won't bore you all too much!
 Other than that I've been quite busy with work, uni and friends
We went bowling for a friends birthday and it was so nice to catch up with some of the guys I used to hang around with, being the only girl I was surprised when I very nearly beat them all!!
Oh and we got a new fish tank...it's huge so we can get some friends for Ballbag the second and Lieutenant Shiny sides 
 On Saturday Mum treated to me this jumper dress and some floral brogues from Next
We plodded off to the cinema after and saw Big Momma and then for a Nandos....perfection
Love spending days with my Mum like that
Also saw Yogi Bear during the week with her, we're such big kids! And Gnomeo and Juliet with the bestest, all three films were enjoyable and cheered me up/distracted me!

Grey jumper dress with blush lace: Next (£28)
Worn with black leggings: New Look
Black biker style boots: Dorothy Perkins
 Few detail shots...
This was my outfit from Saturday
Taken post day out so I look a bit tired and scruffy

Dress: Primark
Cardigan: Topshop
Black brogues (not shown): Primark
 Gavin likes to take the piss out of me taking outfit photos and photobombs when he's around
Apparently whenever I close the bedroom door he knows exactly what's going on....
This time I was attacked by Stanley, my Cath Kidston draught excluder
You can't see him but Gavin is actually behind me....

Love
Belle
xxx

2 comments: