Friday 11 February 2011

General Jibberish

I had a little shop in Primark this week :)
Saw quite a few things I fancied but restrained myself
Might take a visit back tomorrow 
 Pink beige ring £2
Nail varnish: Models Own, Hot Magenta

 Dusky Mauve Teadress, reduced to £5. Love this, quite a small fit so I'm glad I bought a size larger
The bow details on the shoulder are gorgeous too
 I've been eying this playsuit up for weeks but never thought it would suit me
I bought it on a whim and when I tried it on I loved it
I intend to wear this to the Berkeley Hotel in March for tea with the bestest...of course I'll wear it before then too
£13
 Kat actually found this and thought I'd like it
She was right, as always :)
It said £10 on the label but went through as £6, nice!
 Just two pretty scarves which I thought would be nice in the Spring
£4 and £3


 Both rings £2



Quick look of the day too with my last primark find
This dress was only £5, I'm definitely picking up a few more when I go back
Dress: Primark
Cardi: Topshop
Leggings: New Look
I added my plaited, brown, leather belt under the bust after I took these photos 

I'm off to do the washing up....fun!

Love 
Belle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment