Monday 28 March 2011

Dream Cream Review

I was given Lush's Dream Cream hand and body lotion for Christmas by my Mum
I remembered one of my Auntie's raving about it a few years ago and was eager to try it
It's a little more expensive than my average body lotions but I still put it on my Christmas list to try..
£10.25 for 240g 
 What Lush say: 'Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is Lush's best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. We also use oat milk, too, which has traditionally been used on troubled skin for centuries. It contains everything nature makes for soothing your skin.'
Ingredients:
Oat Milk (Avena sativa), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben 
What I think: I love this body lotion. The smell of lavender can be a bit overpowering, I'm not the biggest fan of the smell to be honest but can tolerate it. It seems to me like it's soothing qualities would be ideal before bed but I've only used the cream after my morning showers so far. The cream's not too thick, just the right consistency and soaks in to my skin really quickly. Leaves it feeling really soft as well. I suffered from eczema when I was younger but not much anymore, I just have sensitive skin and this cream hasn't caused any flare ups at all, in fact it's lovely and calming if my skins a bit sore. Overall I would definitely repurchase Dream Cream, especially with the Lush incentive to save 5 black pots and exchange them for a fresh face mask. I'd say a 4/5, the price is a wee bit high but I understand that's due to all of the natural, organic products.

I'm yet to find a Lush product I don't like!
I'm sure it will probably happen but fingers crossed it doesn't

Love
Belle
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have heard nothing but good things about this cream!

    ReplyDelete