Tuesday 15 March 2011

Everyday Make up

Yes I'm still procastinating from uni work
It doesn't help I feel like hell and can't bring myself to do it...
Or go to the gym for that matter
Bleurgh!
So I thought I'd do a quick post about my everyday make up bag
Might work out how much it all costs :S could be scary!

I love my make-up bag
Panda+Pink= ADORE!
Benefit That Gal Primer: £20
Clinique City Block: £15.50
Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment: £9
Benefit Erase Paste: £20
YSL Touche Eclat: £25
MAC Mineralize SkinFinsh Foundation Powder: £18.50
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation: £23
MAC blot Powder: £17.50
MAC Blusher 'Well Dressed': £17
Nars Blusher 'Orgasm': £20.50
Nars Bronzer 'Laguna': £24
ELF Eyelid Primer: £1.50
Benefit Lemon Aid: £17
No 7 Eyeshadow 'Wheatsheaf': £8
17 Wild Curls Mascara: £6
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara: £11
Burts Bees Lip Balm: £3.50

*Not Pictured*
MAC Eyeshadow 'Woodwinked': £9.50
MAC Eyeshadow 'Mulch': £9.50
MAC Lipstick 'Viva Glam Gaga 2': £13.50

These are my current go tos
I normally grab this bag and a few essential brushes for days I go straight from the gym else where

Total: £289.50
Oh dear! May have to think twice about carting it all with me to the gym in future

Just because I have a great love for the minions from Despicable Me

Love
Belle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment