Saturday 11 December 2010

Christmas!!!!!!!

I love love love Christmas :)
It's my favourite time of year and this is our first one in the flat together.
Because of all the Christmas shopping I've been doing I haven't been buying anything for myself so no hauls for the minute but soon my friends :)
I happen to know there's some lovely clothes coming my way in exactly two weeks
I've also been up to my eyeballs in uni work aswell, it's deadline week next week and I've had four essays and a project to get done...PANIC!
Got a cocktail party next week so photos of my outfit to come :)


Our beautiful tree, it's real and pretty :)

Me and my gorgeous cousin at our family Christmas meal the other day
She's the most amazingest cousin I could ask for and is always there for me, I love you Kayla :)
(I know your reading this :P)

Look at the size of that yorkshire pud/roast potato! NOM NOM NOM!

Me, Granddad, and my cousins Kayla and Andy
Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Torrid
Boots: Primark

My Mummy and one of her beautiful sisters
Need to get one of all three girlys!

And a silly picture of me in my silly hat :)
I love it, Mummy bought it for me when we went out for coffee the other day

Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment