Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 'Sweet Cheeks'

sleek candy

candy

candy wtaches

Sleek Blush by 3
Blusher Palette
Sweet Cheeks
£10.00

I'm not 100% sure if this is limited edition or now a permanent fixture to the Sleek line up but I do know I like it...
The Sleek blusher palettes are perfect if you're looking to add some new blusher shades to your collection but don't want to shell out too much hard earned cash
£10 for three full sized blusher pans is bloody good value, coming in it at £3.33 a blusher
They are extremely good quality for the price point and I highly recommend giving them a go 
In this palette you get a cream blusher in Cupcake, a matte blush in Dollymix and a shimmer finish blusher in Candyfloss
This is the first time I've ever tried a Sleek cream blusher and have to say I'm very much impressed, extremely pigmented, easy to blend, lasts well on the skin
everything you would want from a cream blusher in my eyes
The other two blushers are both powder, one a matte finish and one a shimmer
The shimmer shade, Candyfloss, is a bright pink leaning to more coral tones
As these are so pigmented a light hand is definitely needed when applying these blushers so as not to look like a clown! But that does also mean the product will last forever
The matte shade, Dollymix, is much more lilac and something I've never tried
This translates quite subtley to the skin, being matte it doesn't highlight any large pores unlike shimmer shades and is therefore very flattering on
I would imagine this palette would be good for all skin tones as the colours would look amazing on both fair and dark colourings

Have you tried any of the Sleek blusher offerings before?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment