Tuesday 6 August 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 'Honey'

honey

Revlon
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Honey
£7.99

I think it's fair to say I'm obsessed with these kind of lip colours
I've got the majority of the colours from Revlon available and am eying up various brands offerings
The way these products work is so convenient
You don't need to sharpen them as they just twist up and are super easy to apply in a rush (well the more neutral colours anyway!)
 The Revlon balms aren't as pigmented as the newer Clinique Chubby Sticks as they have been reformulated to be more so. However I quite like the way these provide a glossy wash of colour, nothing too bright.
The Red colour is probably the darkest but is subtle enough to be wearable in the day time,  great for a bright colour phobe like me! 

honey swatch

The swatch above is of the colour Honey
A gorgeous nude toned pink,  perfect for day wear
It's the best my lips but better shade for me and I can apply without a mirror at anytime
Great for work
I find the formulation softening and smoothing on the lips, moisturising too which doesn't normally come from a coloured lip product

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment