Friday 23 August 2013

Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette in 'Storm'

storm

storm colours

storm swatches

Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette
£7.99
Superdrug

I whole heartedly love British drugstore make up
Sometimes I may be jealous of what those over the pond in the states may have but when you think about it us Brits have a pretty decent range of cosmetics available to us
We've got Barry M, Models Own, Natural Collection, Fashionista, MUA, Look...and of course Sleek to name a few
Sleek has to be my favourite though, it's not as cheap as the other brands but the products in terms of quality are most definitely up there with the likes of MAC and Benefit
The iDivine eyeshadow palettes have almost a cult following here and overseas
And rightly so
Every single palette I have tried out so far has been of fantastic quality
Super pigmented, soft, buttery, blendable
All attributes of a high end shadow
But for only eight quid for twelve colours!

I don't quite know why it's taken me so long to pick up one of the original palettes, Storm, but I regret not owning it sooner!
The colours included are the perfect mix, the top row being lovely, pale colours perfect for a subtle eye or the inner eye for a smokey look, and the bottom row are sultry and smokey 
Being one of the earlier palettes none of the colours are named unlike the newer collections but my favourite are the first three on the bottom row 
I've been loving green colours on my blue eyes lately, they just feel like flatter my eye colour

What's your favourite Sleek product?

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love Sleek, we have only recently got a Sleek make up stand in our town so I am having a great time testing them out! Great review, I will defs keep an eye out for this one!

    I am in love with the Oh So Special Eye Palette! I have reviewed it on my blog if you wana check it out :) *only if you are bored!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete