Friday 12 April 2013

New York Non-Beauty Lust List

new york non beauty list

In comparison to my beauty list for New York this is quite short
I don't really need any clothes as half my wardrobe doesn't fit me right now and I don't see the point in buying too many more clothes in a larger size as I intend to shift this weight again but I will probably pick up a few bits...knowing me!
I have a weakness for handbags and want to pick up a new designer bag on holiday, I think I've settled for one now but there's so many to choose from

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Phone Case ~ A little bit of designer for my iphone, I love Marc by Marc Jacobs designs and this phone case is cute and I love the colour 

2. Ugg Boots Black Short ~ I live in my Ugg boots come winter and this year I realised I need a black pair as sometimes the brown ones look funny, there is no way I'm willing to pay the UK prices though so I'll try and find some in New York but it's not the end of the world if I don't

3. Abercrombie and Fitch Hoody ~ Everytime I go to the states I go over board in the A&F shops, it's just so cheap compared to the UK but I really don't need the majority of what I end up buying. But I can't not buy anything, I'll limit myself to just the one hoody though. 

4. Mulberry Continental Wallet ~ We're flying from London Heathrow which has a Mulberry shop in the terminal, I bought my Alexa bag from duty free Mulberry and I do believe it needs a friend in the shape of a Mulberry purse. I think the Continental design is classic and gorgeous, perfect for something you use on an everyday basis.

5. Michael Kors Handbag ~ I think this is the chosen handbag, I love the Michael Kors bags and I wanted a classic shape but it has to be large too as I carry my life around in my bag. I also wanted a lighter colour as my Mulberry is wine coloured and my Luella bag is black so there's a space for a light offering, some kind of brown I reckon.

6. I ♥ NY t-shirt ~ A must buy for any trip to New York, pretty self explanatory really. This would look cute paired with a shirt and leggings too 

7. Tiffany Infinity Necklace ~ I've been wearing my Mum's Tiffany necklace for so long now as my favourite necklace my fiance bought me broke again. I think it's about time I gave it back but it needs replacing with something just as pretty. Plus we have to visit Tiffany's in New York!

Any other shops I must visit?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment