Saturday 20 April 2013

50 Little Things About Me

These posts have been all over the internet for a while now so I thought it would be fun to chuck my two cents in and tell my readers a little more about me

DSCN2083
  1. I am a huge fan of cheesy rock music and Bon Jovi are my all time favourite band.
  2. I am right handed but eat left handed.
  3. I have a mole on my upper lip like Marilyn Munroe and Madonna, my Grandad often mistook it for chocolate.
  4. I LOVE high heels but rarely wear them as I can't walk in them...I do however do a brilliant impression of Bambi.
  5. Plus I'm quite tall as it is at 5ft 11in.
  6. I've cuddled a baby panda, best moment of my life so far.
  7. Other than cheesey rock my music taste lies mainly with metal, Avenged Sevenfold are pretty much gods!
  8. I've got a 2:1 degree in Photography with Media and Cultural Studies, and I studied at Roehampton University in Surrey.
  9. I used to want to be a forensic pathologist and cut up dead people.
  10. My drink of choice is a gin and tonic, failing that rose wine and soda waterBH4I9234
  11. I'm a massive film greek, horrors are my weakness.
  12. I was a pen pal on the back pages of the young girl's magazine Girl Talk, at one point I was writing 300 letters.
  13. I had my first kiss at 14.
  14. I'm getting married in 2015 (not to my first kiss though...)
  15. I've met the Queen.
  16. I'm a huge book worm.
  17. I spent most of teen years on MSN and Myspace (Myspace Whore!)
  18. And I was an Emo Scene Kid.
  19. I have four tattoos and want many more.
  20. I got my belly button pierced at 14 but have recently taken it out.summer2009
  21. My Mum is my best friend.
  22. According to many people I have tiny teeth, my fiance doesn't let me forget it.
  23. I'll watch Simpsons repeats till the cows come home.
  24. I've never understood the hype around the TV show Friends.
  25. I suffer from intense anxiety and panic attacks.
  26. I've always wanted to go to New York and am finally visiting this May.
  27. Caramel lattes get me through the morning.
  28. My first proper job was working in Waitrose on the Deli, which is where I met my fiance.
  29. I adore roses, buy me red roses and I'm putty in your hands.
  30. My makeup weakness is nail varnish, closely followed by neutral eyeshadows (but you already knew that one ;) ) IMG_6034
  31. I have a one year old chihuahua named Barney.
  32. We live in Surrey and I love it, so close to the countryside but only 40mins away form Brighton or London.
  33. I love taking photos but will never turn it into a career as I never want to fall out of love with it. 
  34. I adore musicals both on the stage and as movies.
  35. I'm a handbag kinda girl, I'd rather spend money on designer bags rather than shoes.
  36. When I was two I dislocated my arm and hid broccoli in my sling.
  37. Broccoli is still my favourite vegetable.
  38. I desperately want a dachshund, the perfect friend for Barney.
  39. My Mum and I used to be obsessed with Winnie The Pooh and had matching Pooh jumpers.
  40. I work on a commercial team in travel and love it, finally I have a career I can see myself in for the long run.  tattoo
  41. I dream of owning a Chanel 2.55.
  42. I have a fish called Ballbag the third, and also Duck and Mush...
  43. My next tattoo will be a peacock feather on my foot.
  44. I can't cook but I do try, I'm getting there at a snail's pace.
  45. My Grandad is my inspiration, he was such a selfless and giving man and I miss him more and more everyday.
  46. My favourite colours are coral pink and turquoise.
  47. I'm building quite the collection of watches, just like my Dad.
  48. I hate all these new reality shows like TOWIE, Made In Chelsea and Geordie Shore.
  49. Al though I never miss an episode of Hollyoaks, trash TV at it's best.
  50. I want to retire to Florida, the other half wants to emigrate to Australia - could be a predicament. 
    DSCN1088
So that's a little more about me... not just about my beauty loves!

Love 
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment