Monday 22 April 2013

NYC Appleicious Glossy Lip Balms

nyc balm

apple balm

nyc swatch

NYC Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm
'Big Apple Red' & 'Appleicious Pink'
£2.49 each
Superdrug

Being the massive sucker for lip balms I am when I saw these in my local Superdrug I had to pick them up 
Since I did I've been using them everyday
The perfect hybrid between a moisturising balm and a light gloss
They give just the right amount of sheer colour and feel really light on the lips
I have to say out of all the different lip products I've been buying recently these are definitely my favourite, just a simple balm.
I love the little inverted apple motif as well, it gives a super cute addition to the packaging
These also have a sweet and fruity scent to them, not chemically and fake though just pleasant 
I can see myself both repurchasing these colours and indulging in the other two colours available

Have you tried any NYC make up before?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment