Friday 21 December 2012

Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer

hoola

Hoola Bronzer
Benefit
£23.50

I've been contemplating buying the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for so long. It's perfect for a shimmer free, subtle bronzed look.
But I always seemed to put off purchasing.
I've had Nars Laguna in my collection for a while now but find it makes me look very orange and a bit oompa loompa ish
Maybe I have quite a heavy hand when it comes to application!

hoola close

As usual the Benefit packaging is lovely
Al though the fact it's in a cardboard casing is slightly ngative as this takes a beating in my make up bag and ends up looking tatty very quickly
A fate that most of my Benefit boxes have met.
Hoola is one of benefits top selling products and I cans ee why.
It's a universally flattering shade which works well on almost everyone.
As someone that doesn't tan it gives me just the right amount of colour to look sunkissed but not tangoed.

hoola swatch

As you can see from the above swatch it's pigmented well and has a great colour
also no shimmer which is good if your using it all over as no one wants to look like a disco ball...

I recently heard from my local Benefit MUA that Benefit are releasing cream blushers in the new year...how exciting!

Have you purchased the infamous Hoola?

Merry Christmas!
Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment