Monday 10 December 2012

Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub

breakfast scrub

Soap and Glory
Breakfast Scrub
£9.50

As I said in a previous post I've recently gotten into body scrubs and wanted to pick up the Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub, so I did! 
Soap and Glory products are always on some kind of special offer in Boots, normally 3 for 2, so they are great value for money. 
As with all Soap and Glory products the packaging is super cute and looks great on top of bathroom cabinet alongside my other pretties...

breakfast scrub close

This stuff smells gorgeous! Like amazingly yummy
A mixture of maple and banana..mmmm
I love things that smell great especially in the shower
As far as a body scrub goes this is brilliant
Just scrubby enough to smooth my skin but not too abrasive on sensitive skin
The moisturising oils in the formulation leave your skin smooth and soft, combined with the scubbiness of capuacu bits.

Have you tried this yummy skin treat?

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this scrub, the smell is just to die for. Although i need to buy a new one as mine has gone a bit funny- i've had it for almost a year now. Enjoy it is a gorgeous product. x

    ReplyDelete