Thursday 13 December 2012

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm

IMG_2596

Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
Balance Me
£20

Another cleanser you use with a muslin cloth....I'm officially addicted!
Balance Me describe this as a daily cleanser for cleansing balm addicts.
It's a natural oil based balm containing anti-oxidant cloudberry and gently polishing oatmeal.
You can definitely feel the oatmeal in the formula but it isn't gritty at all.
It's a very moisturising balm with quite an oily feel but seeing as my skin is so dry at the moment the oily consistency is benefitting my skin a lot. 
This cleansing balm is fantastic at removing all the days make up with ease and without having to scrub at my eyes until their red raw to remove mascara.
It smells gorgeous and very soothing I think I may even love it more than the Liz Earle cleanse and polish.

Have you tried any of the Balance Me products before?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment