Saturday 1 December 2012

Benefit Peek a Bright Eyeshadow Set

bright eyes

Peek A Bright Eyes 
Eyeshadow Set
Benefit
£24.50 

Another gorgeous product from Benefit
They don't seem to be able to put a foot out of line in my books
The packaging is always stunning and the product inside is always top quality
I've never really dabbled in Benefit's eyeshadows but the MUA used this on me a little while ago and I loved it.
She was saying how the brown shade comes out slightly different on every person

bright eyes box

The kit contains one nude base eyeshadow, one brown contour shade, a shimmery pink highlight shade, creamy eyebright, and two brushes.
I think the set would be perfect to travel with as it has everything you need in, as far as kit brushes go the ones included are also pretty good, I'd rather use my own of course but when caught out and about they would do fine.
Benefit describe this as an eye illuminating kit and I definitely agree
The shimmer highlight shade is gorgeous and definitely illuminates, I've been loving wearing these shadows to work everyday.
The perfect balance of neutral and smokey.

benefit layout

As with most Benefit products there are instructions included to create a make up look
This time the perfect neutral smokey
If you were giving this as a gift and the receiver wasn't that confident with eye shadow looks then these diagrams are easy to follow and will help them achieve what look they like
My Mum always comments on my eyeshadow, this kit would be great to get her into make up a little more

eyes swatch

As you can see from the swatches above the shadows are pigmented well and have just the right amount of shimmer in them without being too much like a glitter ball.
The brown is a gorgeous mid to dark colour and is perfect for use in the crease.
My favourite colour has to be the pinky highlight
It's gorgeous and looks stunning and eye opening...love it!

Have you tried this set from Benefit?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment