Friday 7 December 2012

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish

refined box

Refined Finish Facial Polish
£17.50
Benefit

refined fnish

After I had the recent bad skin breakout it seems that my skin has decided to stay that way...
Nothing I've tried seems to have worked and I continue to suffer from bad blemishes and problem skin
Now that it's coming into winter I'm getting lots of dry bits too
I find that a good scrub helps get rid of these and the Benefit skincare range has always impressed me
The facial wash leaves my skin squeaky clean so I use this in conjunction with that
As a polish it isn't as rough and grainy as a scrub but the fine scrubby bits are still great removing any dry skin
It also means it doesn't hurt my sensitive broken out areas too
I wouldn't say there is much of a scent to it which to be honest I like as in the shower I use various other products which cause a medley of various scents
Around my face I'm starting to use more subtle and sensitive products in a bid to see if it's fragranced products that aggravate the most
Unfortunately it seems to be a case of trial and error
But right now the benefit products are doing a great job and haven't aggravated my skin in any adverse way so I'm happy

Have you tried the Benefit skincare before?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment