Thursday 2 August 2012

Benefit SugarBomb blusher

IMG_1773

The Benefit Sweet 'n' Wow Kit

On a recent jaunt into my local shopping centre I took a detour over to the Benefit counter in Boots, as seems to be the norm for myself these days.
I initially wanted to check out the new lipglosses which match the blusher boxes but not being much of a lipgloss wearer I figured I wouldn't get much wear out of them. 
So I had a little swatch of the SugarBomb blusher, which the make up artist has often used on me, I love the coral colour and knew it had to be mine. Having had it used on me before I knew it suited my complexion so had no hesitation in parting with my hard earned cash... 
Just before I went to purchase I saw out the corner of my eye this little set. For the same price as the blusher alone you get a full sized SugarBomb blusher (12g) and a trial size Posie Tint (4ml) another product I've been interested in trying out. Of course I swapped for this little set...and may have also picked up the new Sun Beam to give a try...I just couldn't help myself!
Since I bought this blusher I have been using it every day, it's the perfect shade of coral for my skin tone and works so well as an everyday blusher, not overly shimmery and not too in your face a colour..perfect.

Any one else tried this gorgeous blusher?
Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment