Monday 6 August 2012

Korres Lip Butter ~ Jasmine

IMG_1772

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

On the same little shopping jaunt into Waitrose where I purchased the Burts Bees kit I picked up this little lovely.
I've heard so many good things about Korres on various blogs and I always wanted to try a few products, but I'm a bit weird about spending money on postage and packaging if I can avoid it...
I think I paid around £7 for the lip balm which in hindsight seems a bit ridiculous but we all love a little bit of luxury in our lives!
A Kiehls lip balm costs around the £9 mark so I didn't feel too bad shelling out £7... buyers justification!

The colour I picked up was Jasmine, a nude toned pink. 
Once applied there is a sheer tint of colour which, seeing as it is a nude colour, isn't hugely noticeable but adds a nice sheen to the lips.
I found the balm to be really moisturising and lasted a good deal of time on my lips.
Generally lip balms don't last too long on me as I either lick them off or they transfer onto other things. This little beauty stayed firmly on my lips, even through Batman at the cinema involving much sipping on drinks!

I'm definitely tempted to pick up one or two of the other colours but only if I see them in Waitrose or another store. 
I like the look of the Mango, a coral colour, and Pomegranate which is more pinky than coral. 

Have you tried any Korres products?

Take Care
Belle 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment