Friday 22 June 2012

Birthday wish list

IMG_1530

My birthday may not be until the beginning of August but today at work was ridiculously slow and boring so I started thinking about what I may like...

Bobbi Brown Make-up Brush Set ~ I need to replace all of my old and crappy make-up brushes, especially now that I'm more into the mantra of a good brush can make all the difference to make-up application

NARS 'Sex Appeal' Blusher ~ I already own both the Orgasm and Deep Throat blushers and love them, there's something about a coral blusher I can't resist. And a coral NARS blusher is even more irresistible. Sex Appeal is a much lighter, more peach toned blusher... I'm torn between this and the glitter ball that is New Order, decisions decisions! 

Stila 'Into the night' Eyeshadow Pallet ~ I adore eyeshadow pallets, they just appeal to my magpie senses. I don't own any Stila products and would love to dabble in their line. This looks like the perfect entry with gorgeous colours and a matte brown smudge stick to play with. I dare so it could be love...move over Naked pallet there's a new kid on my block (hopefully)

Next dresses and floral jacket ~ I am lusting after pretty much all of Next's clothes right now. I can often be found wandering around my local store admiring the pretty colours and prints. These three items is me being very very restrained! I'd also love some of their workout clothes but that's too boring for birthday presents no?

Cath Kidston goodies ~ Their website has recently launched the 50% off sale and who doesn't love a bit of Cath Kidston! Everything is just gorgeously girly.

Next tea cup lamp and wide wall organiser ~ My sensible side has reared it's head and I love this wall shelving thingy it would be perfect make up storage, I can see my favourite nail varnishes lined up on the top with some necklaces dangling down the bottom along with some favourite make up items in the drawers...perfection. The tea cup lamp...what can I say it's gorgeous! I must own this! It is however £50 but all that cuteness it has to be worth it...

Ikea Helmer ~ And for the rest of my make up collection these functional, sleek, tidy drawers. Make up storage sorted :)

So a bit of a mixed bag there and I've actually sent this to both my Mum and Dad and the boyfriend...who knows the make up storage of my dreams may be mine...

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment