Thursday 7 June 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

I ended up going back for the other two colours I was lusting after...
Candy Apple and Creme Brulee
I will admit that Candy Apple is much more red based than I thought it would be, the swatch photos on Boots website suck! This seemed more coral based but I love that it is such a wearable red for someone like me who is slightly scared of colour. I don't like drawing attention to myself...
The Creme Brulee colour is perfect for work being a subtle nude.
Whilst these are still on offer in boots for only £5.99 I think I may go back for Strawberry Shortcake and Peach Parfait.
These seem to be  my dream lipstick/butter. I love the formula and the colours come out gorgeous on my lips.

IMG_1224

Revlon Lip Butter ~ Candy Apple

IMG_1236

Revlon Lip Butter ~ Creme Brulee

Have you tried Strawberry Shortcake or Peach Parfait?
What are your opinions on them?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment