Saturday 9 June 2012

I could watch you for a lifetime, your my favourite movie

I've had a lovely week off this week just a shame the weather hasn't been as glorious as it has been recently.
I've mainly spent the week relaxing and seeing friends and family
But also shopping of course
I bought three dresses from h&m which I love and will post about later
On Wednesday I spent the day with Mum, we ended up in Windsor walking round the shops and rounded it all off with a lovely cream tea on the river Thames...perfection
Here is what I wore.

IMG_1318

Dress ~ River Island
Blazer ~ Primark
Leggings ~ New Look
Worn with brown leather ballet pumps from New Look

Beauty purchases of the week
IMG_1343

Benefit That Gal Primer
Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Benefit Brow Brush
Realness of Concealness kit, this is being discontinued so I picked it up for £11ish
No7 Silver Glitter Polish, I bought the gold one recently with a £5 off voucher so had to go back for this one

Hope everyone's hunky dory
Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment: