Sunday 3 June 2012

May Empties

IMG_1263
Chanel Chance Perfume
Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
MAC Studio Concealer 

I'm thinking about starting this as a regular monthly post 
I'll do a  collective post once a month and write a brief review of each item...

Chanel Chance Perfume
Ever since this was first released a few years ago I have adopted it as my signature scent, this must be my second large bottle. I love this stuff, the smell is gorgeous and I feel amazing wearing it. I don't wear it to work instead reserving it for my days off. I already have my back up bottle on the go and will continue to repurchase this. 

Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation
I've had two of these in my make up collection for ages and right now I'm trying to use up all of my random foundations before I explore the foundation world and make a few new purchases (any suggestions feel free to let me know!) 
My Mum bought me two of these for Christmas one year and I've never really gotten on with them hence they had been discarded to the realm of forgotten make up.
They don't last very long on my skin and I prefer a liquid foundation to be honest.
I doubt I will repurchase.

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
When I bought the new Benefit Foundation I picked up the B Right Mini facial pack.
I've been using this moisturiser day and night and have to say I've loved it.
It's moisturising but not too heavy on my skin so perfect for daytime wear.
There's a few more moisturisers I need to finish before I purchase any new ones but when they are done with I'll definitely repurchase this one. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Again for work I don't like to wear any high end make up so stick with drug store brands
This mascara has been perfect and I've already repurchased.
It lengthens and curls my lashes, even thickening them.
Everything I want from a mascara.

MAC Studio Concealer
I use this every day and love the consistency 
Thick and creamy, I do find it settles into any lines around my eyes though so tend to use something else in that area.
I had two of these on the go and probably will repurchase this again.

Let me know if you like this kind of post :)

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment