Monday 4 June 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

IMG_1195
I figured it was about time I reviewed this...
About a month ago I was wandering around my local Boots armed with an Advantage card voucher for £2 off any Revlon foundation, perfect I was in the market for a new one. Whilst having a nosey at the Revlon offerings an MUA from Benefit wandered over and coerced me into her lair...
IMG_1196
She showed me the new foundation and applied to half my face, all I can say is WOW!
I loved the finish, it was dewy and a light to medium coverage which was buildable. Just what I was after. After putting the powder on top it of course mattified the finish so a versatile product. 
The foundation also has an SPF of 25 which is great if your anything like me and constantly forget to put sun cream on in the invisible British sun. 
I have to say I'm very impressed with this foundation, it has already replaced my beloved MAC studio sculpt which is saying something! 
I only wear this on my days off as I've said before I refuse to wear anything high end to work and inevitably sweat it off before lunch time (yummy I know) and at £24.50 I see this as high end. 
IMG_1197
The shade I purchased is Honey which is a bit warmer than my skin tone but perfect when I'm tanned, I'm not loving the pale look on myself right now and feel much healthier with a slight glow. Two weeks after this initial purchase I went back for the Hello Flawless Powder in Champagne to compliment the product, rude not to seeing as my MAC msf was on it's last legs. 

Have any of you tried this foundation? 
What were your thoughts?

Love 
Belle 
xoxo

2 comments: