Sunday 27 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butter ~ Sweet Tart

IMG_1124
Revlon Lip Butter
Sweet Tart
£7.99 but currently on offer in Boots for £5.99

I love this colour on my lips
It's the perfect level of brightness to still feel that bit girly when I'm at work
I found this to be a gentle swash of colour with one swipe but could be buildable to a certain extent.
Whilst their on offer in boots I'm most definitely going to be stocking up on a few
Got my eye on Creme Brulee a lovely nude kind of colour and Candy Apple a more coral toned colour.

Have any of you guys tried these?

Love Belle
xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. it's really pretty. very girly and feminine.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too, I adore it.

    ReplyDelete