Tuesday 8 May 2012

Kenya

Back in March my Mum and I formed two of a group of eleven who travelled out to Kenya to be a part of a friends wedding.
It was such an amazing holiday and it couldn't have come at a better time for me.
Two weeks of rest and relaxation, just what the doctor ordered! Literally
Whilst in Africa of course we went on a safari which was amazing, al though we didn't see quite as many animals as we did in Tanzania for my 18th but I finally saw a leopard AMAZING!
Anyway I'll just post a few shots from the holiday.
Normal fashion and beauty blogging shall commence after this post promise :) 


DSCN2197
Dress~Billabong 

DSCN2083
Dress~Republic

DSCN1962
Bikini~Tesco 

DSCN1716
Loving life on safari

DSCN1645
Staying at Salt Lick on the game reserve

DSCN1088
Dress~Warehouse

DSCN1037
Dress~New Look
Waistcoat thingy~New Look
You can see all my yummy bug bites here...so itchy!

DSCN0890
Some of the motley crew

DSCN0873
Sunglasses~Accessorize
Hat~New Look
I would love to be back there right now

DSCN0859
Flowers :) My first Kenyan beer...I soon remembered I don't like beer and stuck to G&T!

DSC04962
Dress~Primark
Sandals~Topshop

DSC04905
Safari again 

DSC04867
Me and my beautiful mum

DSC_7526
Thought I should include at least one photo of an animal!
Meet Nelly (original I know)

Love
Belle
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics, you look really happy and that you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete